THE CHARACTERISTIC OF OUR ADVISORY
1) A Risk management system based on ISO 31000 integrated with governance and compliance management system (Governance Risk Compliance integration);
2) An integrated management system based on ISO high-level structure that helps to manage quality, environment, safety and other aspects with a common approach;
3) An integrated reporting system based on GRI (Global Reporting Initiative) or similar standards to ensure a transparent and correct disclosure of company informations to all stakeholders about economical, environmental and social performances (ESG variables);
4) An approach of HR management centred on the results of risk analysis;
5) A corporate sustainability strategy that takes into account the SDG goals (Sustainable Development Goals).
For integration of these 5 aspects it is important to have an holistic and also an engineering approach to analyse all processes and objectives from top levels to low levels of the organization.